INSPECTION / AUDIT
SICA Nucléaire controls the main nuclear Quality Related elements, according to updated legislation,.
Our company performs the equipment inspection, from the procurement at your suppliers up to the final packaging, including entrance inspection, manufacturing, and final control.
We also control the related documentation (Monitoring Document, Reference File, Manufacturing Instructions, control procedures and reports ), which represent 50% of the work to be performed for an order in the nuclear field.
These inspections can be realized :
- At your own suppliers premises, in order to check the conformity of their product before reception,
- In your premises, during the manufacturing process or before the final acceptance test done by your customer.
- In accordance with the decree of 7th February 2012, we realize inspections on Quality Related Activities. This service is a third party independant technical control, justifying its proper handling.
- Would you need it, SICA Nucléaire also performs the monitoring of contract planning, launching or progress meetings.
In accordance with the decree of 7th February 2012, and the various French and international frameworks used in the nuclear industry,
⊕ SICA Nucléaire performs in your premises, or at you own suppliers premises,:
- Identification of organisations gaps and in the quality monitoring of your products,
- Audit of your or your supplier’s processes regarding QRA,
- Justification of reasons for mastering Quality Related Activities,
- Enlight the staff about Nuclear requirements,
- Assess yearly the Integrated Management System.
⊕ SICA Nucléaire performs desk audits (purchases, entrance, inspection, manufacturing, final testing, etc.) which have two objectives :
- Comply with Quality Related Activities requirements,
- Improve your process and you product quality
We also conducts blank audits in order to prepare you for the qualification audit or the qualification renewal audit, carried out by your own customers.