This document tells you what personal data we collect and provide, why we do it, when we share it with third parties, how we keep, secure, and how to exercise people’s rights over their data.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact our Data Protection Delegate (DPD) at email@example.com
We collect personal data directly from you or through your employer or authorized person to: ensure the performance of a contract or the terms and conditions of an online service SICA Nuclear (follow-up of the contract, preparation and implementation of the intervention and delivery, quality control), comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, – the realization of specific purposes after obtaining your explicit and positive consent
– Our legitimate interests, such as customizing our offers according to your needs, ensure the security of our information system.
In addition, if you contact us, we will keep track of your request so that we can process it as best we can.
When you contact us, or ask us to contact you again for the services you are interested in, you agree to provide us with the following personal data: name, first name, email, phone number, information shared by yourself, such as your function, activity, cookies.
For the realization of our services and services, we collect personal and professional identification data such as name, first name, professional telephone numbers, date of birth (trainees and vocational training), professional email, signature, function, photography if applicable; Data on technical skills financial data related to billing.
We also use the personal data generated as a result of the training: the paper, the date the certificate was issued, the evaluation of the training.
When you want to access the online services you have subscribed to, you provide the following personal data: name, first name, business email, business phone number.
We also store your consents to receive information, such as the news you subscribe to, as well as your withdrawals of consent to the treatments you previously consented to.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
For administrative reasons: we may share personal data to comply with administrative obligations, detect, prevent or deal with fraudulent activities, security breaches or technical problems, or during external assessments and audits by authorities (or their representatives).
We put in place the necessary and appropriate organizational and technical security measures against any unauthorized access, change, disclosure or destruction of the data we store. The Information System Security Policy (ISSP) can be sent to you for more details on the measures.
These measures include :
– Collecting only the data necessary for the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes declared.
– functions and responsibilities that if they are empowered and have access that is strictly reserved for them, are sensitized and/or trained, according to their roles,
– functions and responsibilities, have signed a confidentiality agreement and have been informed of the risks and penalties for breaches of this obligation.
We keep personal data for the duration of the business relationship and then archive or delete it. In some cases, we reserve the right to keep them for a longer period of time, in particular to prevent possible litigation and to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
For data processed as part of consent processing, we remove it as soon as consent is withdrawn.
We do not transfer personal data outside the European Union. In the event that we are brought there for the purposes of a contract, we undertake to put in place the appropriate guarantees and to obtain prior authorization on the transfer. In any event, we remain responsible for our commitments on this personal data.
In accordance with the Law of Transposition of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, you have rights that we are required to respect:
- A right to inform your data in a clear, fair and transparent manner, you have the right to obtain confirmation from us whether your data is being processed or not, the purpose of the processing, the recipient of the data, the possible transfer of the data and a copy of the data;
- A right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data: you can obtain from us the correction of your data if it turns out to be wrong or inaccurate,
- A right of opposition to certain treatments, including those for commercial exploration purposes,
- A right to withdraw consent to data processing, without the effects of the withdrawal being retroactive.
- A right to delete your data that is illegally processed: you have a right to be forgotten only when the processing of your data is not about the performance of the contract and you have terminated that contract,
- A right to limit processing,
- A right to give instructions on the retention, erasure and disclosure of your data after death.
To exercise your rights, simply contact the DPO at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal mail to: SICA Nuclear to the attention of the DPD at 4 Chemin de la Chêneraie, 13710 FUVEAU.
There is also the possibility of making a complaint to a Data Protection Supervisory Authority in France: the CNIL.
In the event of a violation of your personal data that could pose a risk to your rights and freedoms, the SICA Nuclear DPO notifies the CNIL of the violation as soon as possible, and, if possible, 3 working days at the latest after learning of it. SICA Nuclear will also inform the person concerned as soon as possible in accordance with the provisions of Article 34 of the RGPD.
We are committed to processing personal data in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
This policy will be reviewed in response to changes in the texts. You will be regularly informed of this update.
(Updated in 04/2021)
- If you use Internet Explorer
- If you use Safari
- If you use Firefox
- If you use Chrome
- If you use Opera
If you use different devices, be sure to set up the corresponding browser to your preferences.