We offer 24 training modules to meet your needs in the nuclear field:
CALENDAR OF INTER-COMPANY TRAINING COURSES
The inter-company trainings are a way to share and exchange with the speaker and the other trainees.
Our training sessions are conducted with a limited number of 12 trainees over a defined period.
These choices favor exchanges during the learning phase, theoretical teaching and practical application…
With our online calendar, you can access all our training dates for the next 12 months.
If you would like to know the dates of our upcoming courses in English, please look at the French version of the site : here!
HOW ARE OUR TRAININGS ORGANIZED?
Our training center just received in december 2020 the Qualiopi certification. It complies with our C01 procedure mapping. To illustrate it, here are the process’key points :
- Training material delivery for each trainee,
- Secure access to a Cloud gathering nuclear related public data,
- Validation of acquired knowledge by a MCQ (Multiple Choice Questionnaire) at the end of the training,
- Feedback yhrough your comments and suggestions on the satisfaction sheet at the end of the training,
- Indicative training schedules : from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sending following documents to the trainees’ manager:
- Attendance sheet certificate (co-signed by AFCEN for certified training),
- Presence sheet signed by each trainee,
- Corrected MCQ,
- Satisfaction sheets.
Each one of our inter-companies trainings is handicap accessible. In this context, the beneficiary agrees to inform us, at the latest upon signature of this agreement, and in any situation at least 3 weeks before the session, of such a situation so that we can adapt our training.
- Courses organized with a maximum number of people identified for each module
- Number of trainees to meet educational objectives SICA nucléaire set for itself.
- Minimum period of 2 weeks, between your request and the organization of a training course, before sending you :
- Agreement and training program,
- Invitation and internal regulations,
- Logistic information to access SICA Nucléaire premises.
- Intégral Pack includes trainings, coffee breaks, Trainees’ lunches, as well as conference room equipped with a video projector and a paperboard.
- Essential Pack includes training with a coffee breaks. Trainees’ lunches, as weel as conference room equipped with a video projector and a paperboard remain the responsibility of the customer.
- Visio Pack includes training support in PDF on a securised cloud.
- E-learning Pack includes sending username and password to access the platform hosting the module.
- Lump sum invocing when the number of participants is less than 6 people.
- Discount on individual rate applicable from the 8th registered in the same session.
- The legal declaration of activity is registered under number 93 13 13438 13 with the Prefect of the Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur region. The registration doesn’t constitute approval by the State.
- Registration under Datadock since 09/2020.
- Certified ISO 9001 : 2015 since 10/2020
- Certified Qualiopi since 12/2020